Carrie's Shoes
From : Belinda
Sent : Wednesday, July 28, 2004 01:19 PM
To : Elizabeth Lee, Regina
OK.. I maybe wrong.. you know that the shoes that carrie like to buy ??
Ok OK I am wrong!! Neh Pei~!
Marlon Brando is a actor right~!! ?? I am so fucked~!!
I want to cry...
Maybe we do some research on ourselves for this week.. then we make some notes that are interesting.. then we shared them oer a coffee or dinner on a nice weekend afternoon...
How about that ??
Ms B
Sent : Wednesday, July 28, 2004 01:19 PM
To : Elizabeth Lee, Regina
OK.. I maybe wrong.. you know that the shoes that carrie like to buy ??
Ok OK I am wrong!! Neh Pei~!
Marlon Brando is a actor right~!! ?? I am so fucked~!!
I want to cry...
Maybe we do some research on ourselves for this week.. then we make some notes that are interesting.. then we shared them oer a coffee or dinner on a nice weekend afternoon...
How about that ??
Ms B

<< Home