Wednesday, July 28, 2004

"I'M SO EXCITED!"

From : Regina
Sent : Wednesday, July 28, 2004 04:10 PM
To : Belinda, Elizabeth Lee

The Marlon Brando thing cracked me up! Bel! This is going into my journal for posterity.

Anyway, Liz, believe me, I didn't even bother to hint when I asked Ellison about the loft. I was like -

Me: "Ell, I'm going to New York, can I stay in your apartment?"

She: "Um, sorry, there's someone living there."

Me: "Damn it!"

So our dreams of living it up in Central Park West, and pretending to be characters in a Darren Star soap opera are dashed for now...unless one of you ladies cosies up with Donald Trump, or a cuter version of him.

Or, or, or...I'll see if I can coerce Connie to ask her photographer brother-in-law to see if we can live in the vicinity of other cute phtographers or arty types? Okay?

This weekend is tough - I'm working on Sun and my Sat is taken up by lesbians...sooo, we should do it on a weekday night. We can meet for dinner at molly's or something.

And can I say again... "I'M SO EXCITED!"