Marlon Brando Shoe Shop
From : Regina
Sent : Wednesday, July 28, 2004 2:36 AM
To : Belinda, Elizabeth Lee
What's at the Marlon Brando shoe shop? (Don't say shoes ah...I mean, why that shop?)
We'll have to take the jitney if we go to the Hamptons...but I've always had the impression that it's a very posh place.
I borrowed a NY travel guide from the library last night. Will also check with my friend where would be a nice, affordable place to stay. Too bad she's renting out her apartment...otherwise can stay there. Sigh...it's a loft leh...
Liz, I think the NY Film Fest is happening round that time too.
And I just have to say - I'M SO EXCITED!!!
Sent : Wednesday, July 28, 2004 2:36 AM
To : Belinda, Elizabeth Lee
What's at the Marlon Brando shoe shop? (Don't say shoes ah...I mean, why that shop?)
We'll have to take the jitney if we go to the Hamptons...but I've always had the impression that it's a very posh place.
I borrowed a NY travel guide from the library last night. Will also check with my friend where would be a nice, affordable place to stay. Too bad she's renting out her apartment...otherwise can stay there. Sigh...it's a loft leh...
Liz, I think the NY Film Fest is happening round that time too.
And I just have to say - I'M SO EXCITED!!!

<< Home