Re: Let me count the ways I love thee, New Yawk.
From : Belinda
Sent : Wednesday, July 28, 2004 1:10 AM
To : Regina, Elizabeth Lee
Mmm... Sorry for late reply... Me was on course on Mon and Tues
Me want to go as followed
1) Empire state building
2) Die die and take the tourist boat and cruise along the coast line
3) Picnic and laze around at central Park
4) Visit one of Marlon Brando Shoe shop
5) To think we have the time go to the Hamptons??
I haven' do any research yet.. so I think the list will increase as the time goes by~~
I can take at least a week ( The highest record at my work place is 2 weeks leaves ).. but must inform them earlier, if not, they will assign tricky jobs during that month until I cannot go New York~!
I will vote to go either Mid of Sept or Mid of Oct... November is a very tricky month cos the Crazy school Kids may be out from their Jail..
That's all , folks~!!
Ms B
Sent : Wednesday, July 28, 2004 1:10 AM
To : Regina, Elizabeth Lee
Mmm... Sorry for late reply... Me was on course on Mon and Tues
Me want to go as followed
1) Empire state building
2) Die die and take the tourist boat and cruise along the coast line
3) Picnic and laze around at central Park
4) Visit one of Marlon Brando Shoe shop
5) To think we have the time go to the Hamptons??
I haven' do any research yet.. so I think the list will increase as the time goes by~~
I can take at least a week ( The highest record at my work place is 2 weeks leaves ).. but must inform them earlier, if not, they will assign tricky jobs during that month until I cannot go New York~!
I will vote to go either Mid of Sept or Mid of Oct... November is a very tricky month cos the Crazy school Kids may be out from their Jail..
That's all , folks~!!
Ms B

<< Home