Broadway
From : Regina
Sent : Tuesday, August 10, 2004 2:58 AM
To : Elizabeth Lee, Belinda
yes, we'll decide on the amount when we're there.
It's good that she's on broadway - that's the Upper West Side where all the theatres and Lincoln Center are. And close to Central Park. I think if you move south, you hit Greenwich Village. So we can spend the first couple of days exploring these before venturing to the East side, where the museums are (Guggenheim, the Met Art).
Okay, I'm parroting all this without a map so either I know New York City very well, or I've spent waaaay too much time watching SATC.
Think I can get away with sounding like a Noo yawker?
Sent : Tuesday, August 10, 2004 2:58 AM
To : Elizabeth Lee, Belinda
yes, we'll decide on the amount when we're there.
It's good that she's on broadway - that's the Upper West Side where all the theatres and Lincoln Center are. And close to Central Park. I think if you move south, you hit Greenwich Village. So we can spend the first couple of days exploring these before venturing to the East side, where the museums are (Guggenheim, the Met Art).
Okay, I'm parroting all this without a map so either I know New York City very well, or I've spent waaaay too much time watching SATC.
Think I can get away with sounding like a Noo yawker?

<< Home